Randy Clark is a Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor and provides professional accounting services to small businesses in a variety of ways:
- QuickBooks implementation
- QuickBooks troubleshooting
- Training and education
- Chart of Accounts optimization
- Financial report design and configuration
- Excise tax reporting – Washington state sales tax and B&O taxes
- Payroll tax reporting
- Ongoing accounting services
- Bookkeeping and payroll services
- Reconciliation of bank and credit card accounts
- Educate business owners on how to go beyond the details to see how their business is really doing.
But I have a Bookkeeper already
Many business owners think that if they have a bookkeeper already, they don’t need a relationship with a CPA for their day to day accounting.? Some of our clients have a bookkeeper on staff, but rely on us to work with the bookkeeper to make sure things are being completely handled.? That may mean having us review the work of the bookkeeper, such as the bank reconciliations. We can review tax filings before they’re submitted to ensure accuracy.? Many times the bookkeeper is skilled at the transaction level, but isn’t so great at financial reporting or troubleshooting problems that arise in QuickBooks.
I do my own accounting – why would I need your help?
If you don’t have a bookkeeper and do the accounting yourself, we can compliment the work you’re doing and help keep things on track.? It’s a lot easier to do things correctly the first time than to have to correct the mistakes later, so we also offer training to business owners on how to read their financial statements.
Whatever your needs are, we’re open minded and flexible enough to find the role that meets your needs. Call us today at 253-234-5732.